01 February 2023

ice man



Butter Chicken doesn’t get
More authentic than this. 
The mom uses KerryGold butter. 

Lead with Food or Cats. 
So here is a picture of my cat
Not being here with me. 
Good Boi. (Debatable!)


Fort Worth and Dallas have
 No space between them. 
All towns. 
Growing up, FW was a million miles away. 
FW has a World Class Zoo. 
Dallas has a Zoo, but they got it from Wish. 
I’m not saying it’s in a bad part of town,
But the nearby McDonald’s has bars
On the windows and doors. 
You order through bulletproof glass. 
In all my years of living in Dallas,
The area around the Zoo has never changed. 
They could revitalize it. 
But Dallas lacks true innovation,
And we just maintain the status quo 
Literally forever and ever amen. 
But- I digress. 


Years ago, some gorilla
Killed some kids when 
they went into his enclosure. 
Years later, the Zoo made headlines again. 
A male silverback gorilla escaped,
 and killed some more kids. 
Recently, some primates went missing. 
Now they’ve lost a leopard. 
Or was it a cougar? 
Who loses a cougar? 
Is there some disgruntled employee 
Trying to give Dallas’s Zoo a bad rap? 
A cougar-hating maniac on the loose? 

Maybe they should close all zoos. 
I’m surprised they haven’t been
“Cancelled “ due to sensitivity issues. 
I never go to the Zoo. 
Maybe I should. 


My house 
Having burned the black snow
I can now see my kitteh. 

1st grade art and HighKoo for you. 

Got dressed. 
What a faux pax. 
Or fox pass. If you prefer 
Pants on wrong-side-out. 
At least i caught the error! 

My pants,
Having dropped to the floor,
I can now see the moon! 


This doesn’t look like much,
But it took all day. 


And this beauty took all night. 
I’ve been taking my magnesium pills 
With a swig of protein drink. 
About 10 grams or so of protein. 
And have no complaints! 
I didn’t even get up to pee. 
Is that a clue? 


They need to have a show for adults
Called “Booze Clues”
Where you figure out how 
bad drinking is for you. Lol. 


From TicTok. 
The difference between 
Large and Small. 
Large is 12? 16 is Plus Size? 






Best meme ever. Lol. 
 I feel like I’ve been found out. 

Remember these from the 1990s?
I was an avid reader of 
Muscle & Fitness Magazine. 
This prepared me for Nursing School. 
 Each issue highlighted some aspect 
Of anatomy and physiology 
(We Nurses call it A&P)

Day 3 of the Colostrum. 
No gut issues. No reflux. 
No slipping sliding hernia. 
Plus tons of energy and I’m very happy. 
I wrote to the company to ask how 
they regulate colostrum and 
how much do the calves get? 
Armra wrote back and said the 
Mom Cows make more colostrum 
Than the Baby Cows need. By far. 
They can’t mix it with the milk. 
So it’s marketed for its own benefit. 
I remember in 1990s, it was a hot topic.  

Not having a scale for like 3 days
Is like a Scale Junkie in withdrawals. 
I’ve had very little food this week. 
Maybe 500 calories a day. 
Snow Days at work! The best. 
I like staying at work
MUCH better than even going home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!