11 September 2010

my chemical romance

This is what I had for breakfast......
Glycerin, soy nuggets (soy protein isolate, oat fiber), polydextrose, vegetable oil blend (palm, palm kernel and soybean oil), gum arabic, whey protein isolate, olive oil, roasted almonds, toasted oats (rolled oats, polydextrose, sunflower oil), milk protein isolate, coffee beans, cocoa powder (processed with Alkali), natural and artificial flavors, maltodextrin, calcium carbonate, sodium caseinate, salt, soy lecithin, caramel color, mono and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, sucralose, acesulfame potassium.

And washed it down with this...
Carbonated water, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, potassium benzoate (preservative), potassium citrate, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, caramel color, red 40, blue 1

Lunch - the same old, same old...
Carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, sodium citrate, taurine, glucuronolactone, caffeine, inositol, niacinamide, calcium-pantothenate, pyridoxine HCl, vitamin B12, artificial flavors, colors.

And of course, this always hits the spot...
Carbonated water, liquid whey protein isolate, phosphoric acid, natural and artificial flavor, citric acid, sucralose, potassium benzoate, Blue #1. 


Yummy stuff, that!


Time to re-think my strategy?
Maybe time to get back to basics - again....


 
There's always time for proper oral hygiene!

 
You can take a girl out of the Army......
But ya can't take the Army out of the girl.
Isn't that what sleeves are for? (Just kidding - lol)

And for dinner, a delish Avocado!
With all kinds of garlic all over it!
And a salad with EVOO/balsamic vinegar dressing!
And some ice cold water to drink.
So simple, and really good. Yum!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Peace to everyone today!
♡☮♡☺♡❀♡✩♡♨♡⚡♡☮♡✈

19 comments:

  1. Yes, peace to everyone today. The tiny airplane symbol at the end of your post got me.

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting way of looking at your meals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum...supper sounds good. Enjoy your work day. Our hearts and thoughts go out to Americans today as they remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an eye-opening post, Anne. We never think in those terms, but we should.

    Coming from a family with more than a few members in the military, I can tell you I've seen more than my fair share of improvization. Your oral hygiene photo made me chuckle this morning.

    xxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEK! Artificial flavors, preservatives, colors and sweeteners give me a migraine! I do wish they didn't so that I could have a sucker from the bank or something.

    Love your dinner...must.get.avocados. And I love your pictures, you goofy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is shocking how many chemicals we eat in a day. It is always nice to get back to basics. Whole foods is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lunch would have to be something more for me. I am really hungry at lunch time. Sheesh, you even look like a cutie when you brush your teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. was that a low carb protien bar for breakkie?
    And I like your dinner too--Im a HUGE HUGE fan of avocados, oh yeah!! Usually dump hot sauce all over a half a one and go to town but I'll have to try some garlic next time! Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of COURSE that's what sleeves are for!!! Haha! Love the pics, made my morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i got a headache just reading your menu. :)

    but you made me crave avocado... mmm

    love to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's eye opening to see what we're eating by the list of ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy...and peace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice recovery. Dinner was pretty good! :-) Love avocados!

    Here's to better day ... today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, dinner sounds lovely! I think I have a ripe avocado around here...and some salad...might copy you!

    Chemicals...nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep the breakfast was an Atkins bar....
    I am trying to limit them, from now on....
    Not for every day "treats!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Doesn't anybody eat apples any more?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!