24 February 2023

another confinement set


Open with cats. 
First rule of blogging.   Lol. 


COVID is still among us. 
Queen Rona isn’t gone. 


Neither is the hype and hysteria done. 
What are the prepping for? 


Crappy sleep. 
No Delta 9 this week. 
Cycle off now and then. 
Breaks and tolerance issues. 
Give the receptor sites a break. 
It works better that way. 


Many steps. 
No pain. That Kratom 
Gave me complete pain relief. 


Soup is notoriously hard to photograph. 
The surface area- shine- the angles 
Have to be just right or it looks 
Distrusting. 


Someone said it’s almost March. 
Must be true. Rent is due. 
My Low Carb Anniversary! 
14 years!  
Thank you, Doctor Atkins! 











Chin shots are the worst 
After 14 years- you think I know this! 
So the fill-in Nurse is leaving. 
And the company is not 
In a rush to replace her. 
So I prep for the worst. 
6 days. That’s ok. 
It will come in handy for vaca! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!