18 February 2023

sleepy and hallow day




We find this is true! 
I go you go he goes they go. 


Planning a vacation. 
Mr Joseph supervises. 
He’s so disapproving but I think it’s 
Just a Reaction Formation. 
He really wants to go with! 


I booked 21 days away
On the Gulf Side of Florida!
I’ve never been to the ocean 
Except for one excursion 
on a Low Carb Cruise. 
For about an hour. 


A few years ago
Flesh-Eating bacteria were found
In the waters near St Pete 
But that’s in a cove, in a gulf. 
So I don’t think I would go there. 
It would be like swimming in Galveston. 
Or swimming in New Orleans. 
Kinda … ugh… to partly yukky. 


Nurses don’t mess around with anything 
Like bed bugs or lice or necrotizing fasciitis. 
Guts on the outside?  Brains all goofy- 
Aids? Let me hold you. 
No problem. Baby pee? Puke? Nada. 
My own personal list of ”no thank you” 
also includes Leprosy. But  I’ve 
had a few cases of that as well. 
And lots of cases where no one had
Any idea what the patient had. 


I’ll have access to a car in Florida. 
I’m going to spend every moment 
On the beach or in the water. 


Day 2 of the standoff continues.
No TV yesterday! 
ATT is so big now they can’t keep up 
They should be leading the pack. 
Sling, Hulu, RockU,
Amazon Prime, Apple TV …
There’s no reason for ATT to
Offer the same UVerse family 
Of products for 20 years  

Next, they’ll send us all a Mix Tape 
On Cassette. Lol. 


So I had a Moby Dick Style Ramadan. 
Queequeg fasted and prayed
Before they left on the Piquod.   
Not a perfect example- Queequeg dies-
But he died doing what he loved. 


Slept and slept. 
And slept some more. 
I’m at my starting weight 
And am doing great with the 
Hernia. One flare up only. 
For over a month. 
Also the Iron and Anemia 
Seem to be holding out. 

Finally. After 3 years of work. 
I’m ready to get past CV19
And head towards this new normal. 

It might be goofy! 
But hey- why not? 
Absurdists are rejoicing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!