31 January 2023

snow day

Snow Day here in lovely 
Dallas Fort Worth. 
Which happens every year now. 
It once was a 3 to 5 year phenomenon. 


Lol this picture. There’s no river
In Downtown Dallas. Just now and then
We get runoff from the Trinity. 
And there’s always Photoshop. Ha!


Remember 2021? The Grid? 
Texas has its own power grid and 
Cruz and Abbot and Costello 
Refuse to upgrade infrastructure 
And instead focus on politics 
And border walls. And re-election. 


Here’s how bad the weather REALLY is. 
Also, please note. 
$9.48 for large cream. 
Name brand. One left. 


This is what happens during the snow. 
People go stark raving mad. 
“Better make a run to the store”


They were just then restocking
A previously empty shelf. 


No meat. Lots of Pork. 
This is a largely Muslim community. 


No junk food. 


Soup. I’m officially tired of soup. 


Watch out! 
Just one. Do NOT binge on these. 


Recommended serving size. 
A rodent bite. 


Round and round and round she goes. 
Where it stops- no body knows. 

I trust the World Health Organization 
They said to limit your sugar to 
8-10 spoons full of free sugar a day. 
And 50 grams (12 teaspoons) total
Carb (sugar) intake per day. 
Good luck with that! 
It’s a start. 


A flatter line, no man has ever known. 
Avast ye Wenches and Scallawags!
Hear Ye Hear Ye!  
This took 3 D9. But I did sleep. . 

My Girl, my Girl
Don’t lie to me tell me where 
did you sleep last night? 
It was pretty cold in The Loft 
So I shivered the whole night long. 
Link to Nirvana

Took a walk after work to get food. 
Many miles! 

I’m so glad to be done with COVID. 
I took extra time off this month
To slow down and get my mind right. 
Count my blessings, play with the cat,
Eat, plan my new blog, and 
Get some walking in. 
So far… so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!