13 February 2023

clean up


Looks like an Android. 
Nope. All Mac and all Apple. 


New Food Sanity book by
Dr Friedman. 


We all know this 


Things don’t clean themselves. 


Plus after COVID,
I am extremely tired 
All. The. Time. 
Nothing sounds good. 
Nothing tastes good. 
And everything smells like 
Jontue or Love’s Baby Soft. 
Odd thing to imagine smelling. 


Ella Enchanted.
By Schwartz. Who wrote Wicked. 


Her vermin friends help clean


This is all the help I could get. 
And I think he was not there to clean. 
You missed a spot! 
Amateur. Lol. 


Trouble is. 
No one helps clean. 
They all think I will do it. 


Just because I always have. 
I’m always the once who cleans. 
I want to work in a clean environment. 
You can’t give the jobs back. 
Wayyyy too much pushback. 
The nurses literally will sit next
 to a basket of clean laundry. 

I had to remind myself 
1. Expectations- of fairness. 
Which will never just happen.
Expecting something is a great way
To be disappointed. Bitterly. 

2. You’re never angry at a fact. 
But rather the interpretation of a fact. 

Do they think I’m stupid? 
Yes. They other nurses have no problem 
Pushing the “chores” onto me. 


And that’s what tripped me up this week. 
I guess that’s a First World Problem. 
No one gives a damn. 

One nurse asked ”What's this?”
When I showed her a basket 
Of clean laundry. 
I thought “You really don’t know?”
Because sometimes I think 
They really don’t know. 
When they “fold” the clothes,
They wad them up and shove them
In the back of a drawer. 
Toddlers! 

Same thing at home. 
No one scoops for like 3 days
When I’m gone. Just me. 
I’m the official Cat Poop Scooper.  
No one else gives a rancid fuck. 
Just don’t get mad when 
the cat craps on the rug. 

It wouldn’t hurt anyone to help out 
Now and then. Anyone ? Anyone? 




I tried a new CBD product 


They let the Bees frolic and gather pollen
From Hemp plants! So they infuse 
The honey with CBD. 
So it’s honey. With cinnamon and CBD. 
I feel the sleep when I take it.  
It’s a very nice feeling 
with no morning grogginess. 
Not in love with a eating a glob of honey. 
It’s a little messy. Sticky. 
I need to do some glucose readings. 
Can it be worse than gummy bears? 

Got to go out side yesterday. 
All the kids go outside. 
They’re handing out Vitamin D. 
Just go outside and get some. 

3 Pigz, Goldilocks, 
Snow White, Cinderella …
Disney needs to update its files. 
I’m tired of being the Fair Maiden. 
Rant over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!