12 February 2011

it's my tuna and I need it now!

A little poppy pica

Fillet of sole

Don't bite your nails...

Again with the Dreidel?

Who me? No...I'm...not...eating....toothpaste...
Why do you ask?

Don't eat yer hat.... it goes right to your touque -us!

It's My Tuna! And I Need It Now!

Are you hungry?
Really hungry?
Call JG Weight-Worth
and get what you need NOW!
1-800-EAT-FOOD
*can openers not included*
*offer foiled where you live*
I meant "void!"
-----------------------------

Hope your weekend is going well!

14 comments:

  1. Glad you seem to be doing better. Don't eat cans!
    Just maybe the tuna. Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the feeling you may be hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't bite your nails... ha ha... that one cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again with the dreidel!?! Love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea you're feeling better :) I kept wanting to sing "It's my Tuna and I'll cry if I want to" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Touque-us.....
    Clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quit biting my nails years ago. So sorry you still have the habit :)

    My mother's cat eats her carnations. Damn cat. I can never take flowers to my mother. PS - I said eh today...and then I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just for the record.... they are plastic poppies, eh?
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd rather eat the plastic poppies then the tuna. YUCK!!! Can't do tuna.
    Eat girl, at least what ever is allowed on your list.
    Keep taking care of yourself. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Off topic...

    I love your hair. It is so freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah, poppies, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well Snuffy is eying the monitor with hunger in his eyes! Did i tell you tuna is his favorite food?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Indeed - what's not to like?
    *meow-sers!*

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!