17 February 2023

bite the cat






I said “Show me your whiskers.”
And he did this. 


So I did a couple of videos. 
Just to try. 
Looking for formatting, speed,
Lighting, and trying to see
How cooperative Fergus will be 
With all these props. 


Little Christmas Tree Ornaments (12:1)
Will make a nice prop for a 
Would -be Kitteh Star 

YouTube uses a 9 x16 format 
But TicTok compresses images
And uses a different format. 
So your text will be lost. 

In iMovie you can adjust the image
But it focuses on the center
Of the shot, no matter where the faces are. 
Think VHS days with Pan & Scan. 

Well, I accidentally gave 
Fergus a little love bite!
Just a nibble. Lol. Oops. 
I left the video up - just to see 
what would happen. 
So far all good. 


I did 2 videos, and got 800 and 600 views. 
In the first few hours! 


Some formats let you go right to green screen. 
Some YouTube Shorts (15 to 30 seconds)
You can no longer share on other platforms. 


My Bucket List ended up in the Garage. 
I have no idea how or why. 
Nurses don’t generally part with pens. 
They’re tools for Scribing. 
Sacrilege! Hard to come by. 


Sleep is exquisite. 
I learned about the CBD and 
Cannabinoid Receptors-
And how over time, THC 
Develops a tolerance. 
Some people claim Vitamin C 
Helps reset the receptors. 


Little Goofy Smooch has a face 
On the back of his head. 
Some e said I should make 
a separate channel for the cat. 
Might be a good idea. 

I want to be at my absolute best 
when I finally get past the learning curve! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!