28 October 2011

afternoon tv diets

First of all... no grains... 
Maybe some brains.

So if your clothes feel a little tight...

They see me eatin' cookies...
They hatin'...
Poor Pugsley - the look on his face!

We can't all call Jack LaLanne!

No coconut cream pie -
Maybe just some coconut oil

Get some work-outs in. 
Lift things up and put things down...

Don't go telling me you'll start on Wednesday!

Take your vitamins and drink your water.
Watch out for Franken-Foods!

Maybe go flying

Pork Chops and AppleSauce

Fish for dinner? Again!
So Flippin' good!

hmmmph.....

6 comments:

  1. You had fun with this one, didn't ya! Love it!
    Just in time for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my childhood favourites! I especially liked the pork chops and applesauce. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever, Anne. I love when you do these photo posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you teamed up the pics from the old tv shows with some great thought provoking words. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit - this is one of my faves - thanks!
    I think I like the silly ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend is sat next to me and she just about remembers some of these. Just goes to show my age and I am not even that old.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!