23 February 2023

kratom day


The kiddo is sick 
So I asked to work today. 
I gave up my day off. 


I want a straight line but
 it’s been up and down all week. 
I’m also up 5 pounds of pure water. 




Inspiration. 
I want to get my closet organized. 


Into each life some water must fall. 
PS. Close the lid. Lol


This is typical of what 
you find at a Nurses Station. 
More like a junk drawer that never
Gets a good cleaning out. 


Usually pens are kept in a cup 
With so much junk - it’s a mess. 
Couple of old thermometers 
Broken pens, stylus-es-es
And even a pair of computer glasses. 


The other day at the concert, 
I parked by a 7-11. 
This downtown location is the 
only one on Dallas that is selling Kratom. 
The clerk was like OMG you’ve got to try this! 

I did try it. I was completely pain free
And had extended range of motion!
I wanted to see if I could do an handstand. 
I felt good! Mild euphoria as well. 
No jitters, no crash! 
A 4 hour perfect calm. 5 stars. 


I’ll be looking into getting a more pure strain. 
This product  “Feeling Free”
Is sold at LuLuLemon  
to a “plant based” group of Millennials. 
I’m sure there are more potent strains. 
Plus it tasted like vomit. So there’s that. 


Pill form would be much easier. 
Kratom has color coded strains:
Red, Green , White, and Yellow. 
Each one does something a little different. 

The thing about this is- 
once Big Government gets ahold of it,
They will want to regulate it. 
It’s not regulated now. 


I’m not a tin-foil hat wearer. 
But looking at how the AMA 
Hates low carb- and yet we know
How effective and safe it is…
Sometimes I think the government has
Limited ability to respond to data. 
Same thing with CBD, THC, and Kratom. 

When Dr Robert Atkins
Was called to testify 
about his new book and low carb diet, 
He was ridiculed and attacked. 
That’s the way Status Quo goes 
Pop! Goes The Weasel! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!