01 September 2011

less miserable


Look down (at the scale) - Look down - (at the scale)
You'll always be a slave (to the scale)

Free to eat anything you want? NO!
It means you get your yellow ticket of leave!
And on to a lifetime of maintenance/par-roll.

All this for a mouth full of bread?
 Not such a good idea - see?

At The End Of The Day
You're another day fatter

Lovely Phatties - ready for a bite

Liver of a horse - Kidney of a cat -
Filling up the sausages with this and that...
Master of the House?

Sweeping floors, Causette, is about 10 calories a minute!
And even a little aerobics, too!

It is time for us all to decide who we are -
Do we fight for a right to a bite at night in a plight?
Have you asked of yourselves "What's the price I might pay?"
Is it simply a game for plump, young bloggers to play?
The colors of the world are changing day by day!

So stop eating at the ABC Cafe!

Grantaire - think of the carbs!
Put that bottle down, indeed!

One Bite More!
...Who Am I?

We are all students - and workers!
And have barricades  - And victories!


Red - the triglycerides of angry men
Black - the dark of diets past!
Red - the color of desire
Black - the color of despair!

The time for change is near
Let us welcome it gladly with courage and cheer!
Let us take to the streets with no doubt in our hearts!
But a jubilant shout!

With all the usual love and fontleroy!

9 comments:

  1. love this...just thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this too. I have always said how creative you are. I think great and wonderful things go on in that brain of yours. You got me all powered up now, I may be exercising at 430 am. Anne I am having a giveaway if you would like to enter it stop by. Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, as usual! I don't feel like a slave to the scale, only if I make it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More of your genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Best musical! Way to spice it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS GREAT!!! YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!!!

    Sometimes, a blog post kinda makes a day brighter. This one is it for today!!!!

    Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a talented girl you are! I loved this!!! Very clever indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best effort on blogs you are doing a good work we are fond of your work . Thanks to share Guys . You are unbelievable . Thanks a Lot

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!