26 February 2023

renogade


They know what’s warm. 
Sometimes I run the dryer
In the morning just to let them 
Park on a warm spot. 
Spoiled much? Lol. 


We have had such shortages it’s scary. 


Wowowowow! 
Jump up and say HI
To this HRV. 
I credit the Kratom. 


Perfectly legal OTC
This chart is anecdotal. For sure. 
But who better to ask
Than people who safely use it? 
CBD, Kratom - I feel like a renegade! 


Side note. I hat a Nurse friend 
who wanted to go from 
place to place doing good deeds- 
She wanted to call it RN-egade! 


Kratom experts call for
 0.2 to 0.5 grams per Kg. 
I’m roughly 70 KG
But my dose is like 1/2 gram all told. 
Maybe a gram a day. IF! 
So it’s micro-dosing. 


Lunch today 


I’m back to these. Just one a day. 
It’s so hot at work (no AC) 
That I was flushing out electrolytes 
Just with water. 


Dragon is not good for sleep. 
It ok but not as good as D9. 


I helped a boomer friend learn how 
to use Apple Pay. 
He could NOT wrap his head around it. 
There is no bank. The money is magic. 
Invisible money. In your phone. 
Just double click. Done. 

That Kratom, being an alkaloid,
Requires tons of water. 
And I’m not sure how this 
works with ketosis. 
But I lost like 5 pounds of water 
By gettin up to pee. 
That stuff works better than Lasix! 
A feel “normal” again. 
Mildly happy and no pain. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!