25 February 2023

so much hair


Ahhh Late Winter 


This is Dallas every Spring. 


My very Best Boi 
He loves his mommy. 
And I love love love that. 




Took Red Kratom last night for sleep. 
It made me sleepy, for sure. 
But it also made me pee. 
4 times in one night. 


And this is not wearing the watch. 
Many more steps. 
The Kratom gave me complete 
Pain relief for hours! 


Off to help a nurse in need 
For an hour or so. 
We all help out - because it might be 
YOU who needs a favor. 
ProTip: build up good deeds. 


So I walked into a Barber Shop. 
Two dudes were in there talking
About Dallas Cowboys etc
And I asked “Gentlemen?
Can you cut my hair please?”
So many Barbers won’t. 


I showed him a Pinterest pic
And off he went. 
It’s a “Dude Cut” so he said
Yes- and called it a High And Tight. 


Right next door to the Chinese 
Food Place that always messes up orders. 
This is Hot and Sour Soup. 
But it’s REALLY Wonton Soup. 


Harvey Girls. Judy Garland. 
The film is based on real people 
who helped establish the train routes
to the Grand Canyon. 

Overall it was a good day. 
Starting next week 
I’m back on 6 days a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!