16 June 2010

look at me, I'm Fatty Dee



Look at me, I'm Fatty Dee
Lousy with my dieting
Can't go to bed till I'm overly fed
I can't - I'm Fatty Dee!

Hey watch it!
Hey... I'm Doctor A
I was not brought up that way
Still count the cost of the pounds you have lost
You can with Doctor A!

I don't drink - I swear
I don't eat my hair
I get ill from one candy cigarette
Keep your filthy paws off my silky drawers
Would you pull that sh!t with Annette?

As for you, Troy Donut-hu
I know what you wanna do
You've got no crust, I'm no object of lust,
I'm just plain Fatty Dee!

Elvis, Elvis! Let me be!
Keep that sandwich far from me
Just keep your cool, now you're starting to drool

This is the part where I sat on a bore.
Decided to leave it!
*ouch*
Yo!

a screen shot and


14 comments:

  1. Seriously, who is cuter than you? NO ONE!

    This is hilarious and you are so cute and sweet!!! Your dimples rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was hilarious Anne, where do you come up with this stuff....I agree your dimples rock. take care. From Fatty C, HEY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so funny and you are soooo darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny, you are precious and I don't know of any woman who likes their bodies, I love your sense of humor......:-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne...
    You are what is know over here as an Utter Nutter!!

    Thank You for making me laugh out loud at 5 o'clock in the mornng!!!

    Hugs

    Sheilagh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Encore! Encore! I have not been this well entertained by video since watching Leonard Nimoy's *Bilbo Baggins*. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE LOVE YOU xoxooxoxox More please

    winnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. O.k so i decided to watch the video while eating my brekkie :) I nearly choked from laughing!! You are way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally and completely BRILLIANT!!! Made me laugh out loud, and that ain't easy. :) Cannot even begin to tell you how many times I heard "Grease" playing in our family room when our daughter was a teenager. Ahhhhh, memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo!
    You crack me up! Great job on the video.
    xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a cutie. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Job! You totally are a hoot~ Found this today, looking for the fat bread recipe. LOL Quit a comedian...Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!