14 February 2023

well well well



Pharmacy lied and said 
They didn’t get an order. 
I stood in line waiting. 
Finally - almost an hour later- 
The truth is out. 
They never filled the oder. 
They don’t even have the drug. 
They never did fill the order. 
They never even tried. 

People lie. Tempers fly. 


Some local guy hijacked a crane. 
He stayed up in it all day. 
I think he finally got out. 


Such pain pain pain 
My non-twisted ankle. 


Personally, I don’t like the Apple Watch 
Not being fixable.  Seems elite. 
When the battery fails,
The watch is dead. ($$$) 


Lots of redoing and changing. 
New Barney set to launch this Autumn. 
No one likes the new one. 
I remember when Barney the guy
was an XRay tech
At Children’s Medical Center Plano
Before the fame game. 


I found a cute little Air BnB Yurt 
An hour away in the Hill Country… 
(South of Dallas but not to the coast.)
maybe spend a few days…
but I decided against it 
Because rain and tornadoes are forecast. 
That’s the last thing I need! 

Happy Valentine’s Day. 
To help preserve my sanity,
And honor the ones we have lost- 
I decided to have a little service 
For my nephew, my sister,
All the people we’ve lost to COVID- 
My former patient. Her whole family. 
Neighbors, patients, nurses. 
All the changes CV19 brought. 
Time for Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!