14 July 2009

bEATles songs


In addition to Jack Sh*t's Beatles songs, I threw these into the pot.  I've been thinking about them since day one.  I had this list going.

Kinda like the name "Carb Tripper." It took me so long to find out, but I found out!

Don't know the tunes? 
Hummus a few bars....


Back In The XXXL
Flabby Road
Strawberry Jelly Forever
Fixing A Pie Hole

Blubber Soul
Lonely Heart's Club Sandwich
You've Got To Hide Your Fat Away
Lucy In Disguise With Donuts

Please Feed Me
Hard Dazed Bite
Yellow Submarine Sandwich
Magical Mystery Meat

Can't Buy Me Lunch
Listen - Do You Want To Know A Diet Secret?
When I'm 64 kg
If I Fell  (Literal Version)

Maxwell's Silver Hamburger
Happiness Is A Warm Gumbo
Here Comes The Sun Chips
Here, There, and Everywhere (Literal Version)

20 comments:

  1. LOL - love Lucy in Disguise - they are all hilarious - Adore your sense of hummus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaargg, donuts,sandwiches,chips, the humors lost on me this am, im CRAVING carbs....roarrrrrrrrr. LOL. good stuff a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO TOO FUNNY...

    and craving sparking.

    one more please.

    all healthy foods? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lonely Heart's Club Sandwich - too funny.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have already exploited the next set of Beatles songs, ready to be posted tomorrow. They wrote alot, didn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect boost for my day. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna play...

    Back In The T.C.B.Y.
    Eight Meals A Day
    Got To Get YooHoo Back Into My Life
    Here Comes The Sundae
    Lucy In The Pie With Both Hands
    Magical Milky Way Bar
    (He’s a Real) Nacho Man
    Pizza Lane
    The Fool On The Scale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cool! That was hilarious! What a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Food
    Resolution
    Isn't it a Pita
    My Sweet Gorge

    ReplyDelete
  11. You Know My Take-out Name (look up my number)
    It Don't Come Easy ~ literal version ~ Ringo Starr

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so great! I think my fav is Magical Mystery Meat! Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am the Walrus needs no modification. LOL

    Great list, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the comment you left on Holly's blog about blogging being a journal that people happen to read...that's exactly what I have been saying too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is he talkin' bout you?

    http://unknownfatguy.blogspot.com/2009/07/hiaku-for-soul.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooooooh normally I'm really hating this type of stuff, but like Jack, I've got to give props for creativity.

    Lucy in Disguise with Donuts

    You're cracking up here

    I knew I'd like you as soon as I read your blog title. I've got 8DYSAWK (8 days a week - NOT 80s week people!!) on my van plates.
    Why yes, I AM a bit of a dork. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!