26 July 2009

been her


more books to digest or
not-so-heavy reading

...just in time for back to school!


Olive or Twist


Of Human Poundage

To Eat A Mockingbird

Babes In Soy Land

(Not So) Little Women

Paradise Lost and Regained

The Pit and the Pendulous Abdomen

The Case Of The Tell-Tale Heart Bypass

Flour In the Attic

Anne of Green Monsters

The OxO Incident

Ketone Largo

Of Mice and Menus

The Legend of Sleepy and Hollow

For Whom The Taco Bell Tolls

A Farewell to Bingo-Wing Arms

I-vanna-HoHo

Fahrenheit 351 (for 30 minutes)

20,000 Leagues Under The C Pap


14 comments:

  1. lol, flour in the attic, LOL> not so little women. LOLOL>

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Love them. Now I will be thinking of new titles all day...

    Gone with the Wind (for high fibre dieters)
    Even Greater Expectations
    A Tale of Two Fatties

    What have you started?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I got started, my mind wouldn't stop!
    Being happy is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was very amusing...I need a coffee before I can play this game. Anne do you wear a cpap, if none of my business just say...I thought it might be one more thing we have in common. Take care, Have a great day/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'morning Cinner! Got your coffee? (I've got mine, too!)
    No, I don't wear a cpap, although I probably could have used one.
    I'm just a Nurse - I see things from a medical/nursing perspective sometimes...hehe!

    Hope ya'lls day is just wonderful, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Whom the Taco Bell Tolls...classic. I tell ya what, it tolls for me. And thee?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL
    just when I got songs out of my head ...
    here comes more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great titles!! I will have to go to Barnes and Noble and see if they have them in stock. I suppose I might have to order them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol! For Whom The Taco Bell Tolls--my favorite cuz I love Taco Bell lol

    Also really want to read I-vanna-HoHo. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny, funny, funny! I have missed your posts for the past few days. Had fun catching up!

    Love your new pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I-vanna-HoHo too!!!!

    Very cleaver.

    More please. xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!