05 February 2023

stay at home


Moon at Night. 


Moon at Day. 














Remember this guy? 
From the 1970s  Trilogy Of Terror. 
This was “Amelia.” This is going 
to be one of my skits.  Watch here!


I bought some concealer for my face 
Since the camera likes to find imperfections. 
In High Def. Getting ready. 

I’ve been toying with the idea
For over a year. The new blog. 
Now that it’s starting to get real…
I had this strange desire to run away. 
Fuck it. Stop. Move on. 
That’s just silly. I need to stay
And start and be confident. 
I’m quite a little show off -
If only online. 


I slept like 14 hours last week. 
Now I’ve finally able to wake up 
With a more normal sleep schedule. 
Not too many people can afford to sleep 
More than half the day away. 


2012. Was still getting crazy readings. 
Trying to find the healing balance. 

I did NOT want to come to work. 
I want to do blog stuff. 
I watched YouTube several hours. 
Getting some really cool ideas. 

I was not trying to fast the past 3 days. 
But I barely ate. 
2 Eggs one day. 
Hot Dog one day with Bubbies Sauerkraut. 
And I was perfectly comfortable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!