29 October 2022

voting day


The most beautiful thing ever. 
Rain. I love love love the rain. 


I voted! 
I imagine there would be 
Much less traffic during the rain. 
I was right. 


This Boston Market Spinach. 
I used to love it so much. 
I didn’t even finish it. 


An hour after my Protein Shake. 
The shakes have been helping 
Since every time I eat,
I feel nauseous.
Plus, I have no taste. Lol. 


I like and use IsoPure. 
Isolated Protein and ZeroCarb. 
This is strawberry. I add coffee. 
It’s a great combination! 
If you mix the protein shake 
up the night before, 
It’s generally better than if you just 
Swig it back right away. 






This cat hates to have his picture taken. 

I look like I lost a fight 
with a kangaroo. LOL. 
My face never was the place
Where the weight shows up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!