23 October 2022

prissy pants


Big spread. 
Other cultures cook a lot of food
Many times a year. 
Just for big families!


And here’s me with my Flying Dutchman. 
Didn’t even eat it all. 
After COVID, I have that phenomenon 
Where I can’t taste anything. 
And what I CAN taste,
Tastes like licking a dirty ashtray. 


Well- an opportunity for fasting! 
I won’t be too hungry
Because I have no appetite. 
And no taste. And no food. 
I got nothin’! 


And nothing’s plenty for me!!!!
But I still breakout in song. 




Pork. Not a ruminant. 
I do ok with pork. 










Many people I know could benefit 
For alcohol sobriety. 
But they think they have to go to AA. 
And they don’t always. 
It’s the moral failing clause. 

When o was at my heaviest,
I could eat just 500 calories a day
And still not lose. 
But all os those calories were carbs. 



This is my mindset after last weeks 
Verbal entanglement. 
I told the owner of the house
“I’m glad it’s all blown over!
All that angst for no reason at all!
It was just a creaky door!”

And her answer broke me:
“See? Neither of you were right.”
The hell? I was asleep in my bed
When the shit hit the fan. 
This is her way of saying 
she doesn’t believe me. 
What is “not right” about that? 
Trouble in paradise. 

A dear blogging friend gave me this. 
Little did we know COVID 19
Would also be CV20, 21, and 22. 

My monthly long shot. 

It’s all about being a healthy gal
So you’re  not in pain,
And not incontinent. 
And not sick. 
And you can get up from the couch
(And the toilet!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!