11 October 2022

boundaries


My heartburn returns every time
I eat gluten. Even a few bites. 
Also coffee. Covefe. 
Terrible heartburn. 
Like guts being ripped out. 








People are like little bundles
Of Jerks. It’s not  a shock 
That the pandemic is NOT
Bringing out the best of us all. 


I have a problem with my ego. 


Ken and Gloria were helpful 
And involved with all aspects 
Of A Course In Miracles. 


This cat had some slobber 
In his mouth and it dripped out 
Right into my mouth. 
I mean it was a big drop! 
So now, I’m drinking cat slobber. 
That’s just nasty. Shocking. 
If I start growing  ears and a tail,
You’ll know why.


My Salad.
 Chicken and Italian Dressing. 
I should make my own dressing. 
But I don’t. I will. Soon! 

All kinds of errands yesterday. 
Errand days. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!