08 October 2022

a bright idea


Picked up groceries 
After work. Got an oil change
Before work. What a world. 
What once took 2 hours 
Is now 30 minutes total. 


Not cheap. 
But effective. 
My time isn’t so valuable. 
Just during certain times of the year. 
Like once a season. LOL 


This is a Fish, given to me
By a Buddhist Nun years ago. 
The fish represents freedom 
And happiness. And has no eye lids,
So they eyes are always open. 






My bright idea is that
I won’t give up. 
No work or home partners 
Will keep my from my goals. 




Not sure what this means but yeah! 


Lunch. Salad is all I crave. 


That time of year. 





So my bright idea is to just ignore people
Who do and say stupid things. 
I won’t interact with them at all. 
And that’s ok!  Even better. 
Good riddance. 
Don’t need ‘em. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!