20 October 2022

chill day


First. Cat pictures. 
I’m off today and my CPR class
Was just cancelled. 
So more time for rest and recreation! 


It was a dark and rainy night…
šŸŽƒ šŸ‘» šŸŽƒ 


It’s cold in here. 
They all want to cuddle. 
Time to turn the heater on. 


The Hell, Anne! 
What do we have here? 
An empty plate! 


We have to use a plate or platter
 so the kittens don’t get 
whisker fatigue. 

They eat twice a day. Raw. 
They’re thriving on raw meat. 


Caesar Salad. 
Food with high water content 
has helped with dehydration -
That, and being a tea-totaler. 


Broccoli and Ranch. 


Space Telescope and 
Kitty on Bacon. 

The more I go online 
The less I like humans. 

During research for my 
new and upcoming blog,
I found all kinds of stories
That should never have been. 
There are some monsters out there. 
True Crime things. Missing persons. 
People just *snap* and start killing,
Torturing and assaulting. 
The pandemic didn’t help. 
Being cooped up for 3 years…
Nope. Not a helpful time. 
I avoid the mainstream news for this reason. 
Those images stay with me for days. 



1 comment:

  1. I agree about the mainstream media. We don't turn our tv here unless we're actually watching something, but I read the news on the computer, and as much as I like to know what's going on, there is so much evil, violence, corruption, it's awful. Sometimes it's nice to just stick one's head in the sand and live life.:)
    Della

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!