04 October 2022

one of those days






May all the people break
All their legs collectively. 
I suspect people are so ready
“For getting back to normal”
Many many many shows will be 
Completely sold out. 




Pure coincidence. 
He’s not really a M*A*S*H fan. 

Took an extra day off a week
But it’s all been errands
And not really rest. 

Finally, it came to pass
That I was sick as a stray dog,
So time off is good. 
The past 4 days have been like 
A groggy dream. 


I sense the worst 
of the pandemic is over


. Biden says it’s over
- Largely over - 
But still a few hundred deaths a day. 


Too soon for Christmas lights? 
This is not my neighborhood. 
It’s my work neighborhood. 
Everyone is ready 
To get back to normal. 

Just in time! 
I’m ready to have this behind us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!