26 October 2022

hurry and scurry days


More deco from the city of Irving. 
People don’t complain if the city 
Plants flowers and uses energy. 
They complain when they DON’T. 
So many different cities 
Make up the metroplex. 
Like 40 counties and 200 cities! 
Over 400 square miles of land. 


Can we have kippers for breakfast 
Mummy dear, Mummy dear?
You know they got to have them in Texas
Cus everyone’s a millionaire!


Lol fake news for sure. 
*lights cigar with $100 bill*
















Lol I should serve this! 
I’m tolerated. Not celebrated. 







Not 100% carnivore. 
Let’s say Animal Kingdom
With green beans (!) and salad. Lol.  









So. Since I ate some green Tootsie Rolls
The other day. (Yes I really did- a lot!)
I now know how they got their name. 
I had green poop for 2 days. TMI! 

So I decided my best bet
To get past the meconium (lol)
The stomach cramps headache,
and the high blood glucose - 
Would be to fast. With electrolytes. 
I got these electrolytes at KetoCon. 
They have about 200 mg potassium. 
I guess you could take 5 of them,
Throughout the day. 

Wednesday is the new Friday! 
Most days I wake up before the alarm. 
The past few days I was like
“What the hell is that noise!”
Probably because I got off my feed
-literally-  with all that kids junk candy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!