05 October 2022

another of those days


Cool light pattern, eh?


I’m sleeping. 
And right in the middle of a good dream
I hear someone’s alarm clock 
Bells going off and ringing in my head. 
I jump out out of bed
To throw a pillow on his head 
Screaming out the words I dread:
Quit fucking waking me up at 4 am! 
ASS! Quit! I’m fucking sleepy. 
Turn off your passive aggressive alarm. 
(He seldom gets up before 10)


Dismal. 
Stress related dismal ugh. 






And being able to stand up from the toilet. 
Sneezing without peeing. 
Being able to bed down and tie your shoes. 

Hey Gurl…








Poor Florence. 
I feel ya, girl. 
Uphill both ways. 


Clinic Day. 
I get the pretty tree in the background 
With the long shot. 

I must admit 
I was upset the past while,
Watching and waiting for 
A world famous Low Carb
Blogger and self proclaimed 
Keto ambassador- (Jimmy Moore)
To plead his case today. 
He did the right thing and plead guilty. 
5 felony counts of sex with a child. 
Carnal Knowledge. 
I hope he can really reform himself 
And change his life. 
The guilty plea helps validate 
His victim’s accusations. 
Let the healing begin. 
His entire body of work 
Like thousands of podcasts 
And interviews- I hope they can be 
Remastered in a way that saves them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!