09 October 2022

turn up for what


Sunday morning. 
No traffic. 
I get 15 more minutes sleep! 




And here it is! 
I dropped my pulse to 47. 
I’m training myself with 
Breathing Techniques for sleep,
Anxiety, and wakefulness. 


Also stretching. 
Walking in the morning before work. 
WalMart will do nicely. 
Get my salad, Grab & Go!


This wasn’t so good. 
Tuna and Romaine with 
1000 Island. 


It’s from a Caesar Salad kit.  


Before… and after! 


Not today, spawn of evil!
And tomorrow is booked, as well. 
 

I had a 2 day mini melt down
After the last verbal attack
  That’s good! Last time,
It was 2 weeks. 
Time before that, 2 months. 
Constant Improvement. 

Wouldn’t it be nice to live a life
Away from assholes? 
T’was Ever Thus 


Life isn’t easy. 
And when you’re not too smart, 
It’s even harder. 











Still loving the new LED lights. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!