10 October 2022

progress


The moon over construction 


Not dying. 
Not anytime soon. 
But this is a good idea. 




Some of my best work. 
I could be in the Sleep Olympics!
CBD has cured my insomnia. 
That’s a good thing. 
Not many adults I know
Can say that. 




















Got the oil changed. 
Got the inside cleaned. 
Got the outside cleaned. 
This week, getting my room cleaned. 


I’m always being a Karen 
-just a little judgmental-
When people have a whole year 
And they don’t lose weight. 


Even one pound a week 
Would be 50 pounds a year loss. 

Hahahahah! 
This was last year and I was going to
WHIP that ass into shape 
And go go go and go some more! 

But alas. All I can say about
2022 is that I didn’t gain. 

I had chicken salad which wasn’t 
A good choice. Heartburn 
After not having it for a while. 
That’s ok. Live and Learn. 
The next 12 weeks -
Are going to be crazy! 
Hold on, Kitteh Katz! 
Here we go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!