28 October 2022

sleep day


Almost that day! 


Way back in 2016…
6 years ago…
I met and moved in with 
Broadway people. And others. 
This picture has an odd backstory. 
This was supposed to be me and Elaine,
Crossing canes. But no. 


14 hours blissful rainy-day sleep. 


I took 2 delta 9 gummies, 
and it was too much. 
I would take 1/2 of one. 
Hemp. Legal hemp. Mail order. 


CPR class. 
Once every 2 years, all Nurses 
Must take CPR and CEUs. 


They finally are making 
the guidelines for CPR BCLS
More realistic.
 

The beautiful architecture of Dallas. 


Baby Doe’s Matchless Mine
Is now a Miller Beer sign. 
Back in high school, ALL
The kids wanted to go there. 


Time to get this beast out
And hook up the cats. 
Lol. No- I don’t eat cats. 
We mince their food and mix it.  


First Grade humor at its finest. 


When you hang out with fancy people,
They have fancy things. 
This Art Deco Cat-Asshole 
plate fell and broke. 
 It wasn’t me.  I think Fergus did it. 
He was a knocker-downer when he was wee. 
But I ended up replacing it. 
It’s like drinking Scotch,
And remembering it’s $100 a bottle. 
A wee rich for my blood.  
My anemic blood. 
It took 4 months to come from Paris.  



Finding the truth 
In between the lines 
Of hyper motivation. 

Hoodie weather. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!