30 October 2022

trick or treatment


I have that odd thing
Where i think I’m still 250 pounds 
And other people see my weight gain. 
Which is imaginary. 
I’m consistent, if nothing else. 


It doesn’t bother me except when 
Someone is giving me stress 
Usually for no reason. 
Like the abject horror of the other night. 
Still cleaning up my mind from that. 

So I made a couple of compilations. 
A head shot and a body shot. 
Halloween through the years. 

I’m not perfect 
And I sure won’t be called “Slim,”
Anytime soon. And that’s ok. 
This is healing on many levels. 
I trusted Atkins and came out OK. 


I’m not at my most slender right 
now but I’m still ok. 
On the EDS Facebook page,
Many of the ladies are “dense…”
That is, they look lighter than they are. 
But a lower weight is better for joints 
And mobility. 










Dug out the Old Bones Costume. 

Well that’s my Show And Tell for now. 
Next. Bloodwork. Walking. 
Getting my second blog up and going.
And getting through the holidays. 
The patient’s family has company 
Coming soon so it will be a full house. 

Still taking my daily walk. 
Even if it’s just 10 minutes. 
Food is spot on. 
Mind is focused. 
More to come on how that goes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!