19 October 2022

cold days


30 years? 
If you’re an executive. And lucky. 
I didn’t realize that marriage 
Is almost a prerequisite 
For home ownership. 
At the very least - 2 incomes. 
And 2 somewhat able bodied peoples 
- for the work that goes with houses. 

And why not?
Even making a bed is 
much easier with 2 people. 


First cold day of the year. 
Good for sleep. 
Get her jackets out. 




I do great in a crisis 
But afterwards, I crumble. 
The over the top drama
Of last week - with the crazy making 
And he said / she said crap. 
It’s like the storm is over. 
But I’m still in post- crisis mode. 

My UGG moment …
I ate a few hands full of salad croutons
Which are made from bread/ gluten…
And the way they package them 
Is a joke. One serving is 2 tablespoons. 
Now who just eats a tablespoon 
Full of texas toast croutons? 
Certainly not me. 
I was sick as a dumb dog all day 
With stomach cramps and (TMI)
Goi g to the little Nurse’s Lounge 
Like a hundred times. At work. Ugh. 
I’ve never seen a package of croutons 
And I never want to see them again. 
Wayyyyy too many carbs. Obviously. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!