17 October 2022

lost the map


It will be interesting to see
How Congress handles 
Daylight Savings Time this year. 
Knowing how dim-witted these
Senile old men are, 
(You know, the ones who run America)
They’ll plunge us into perpetual oblivion!


It’s hard to see but there are lights
All in the sky. And the low rumble
Of planes landing can be heard. 
It’s been like 3 years
Of little to no air traffic. 
And this case is right next to 
DFW Airport- it’s huge!
The airport is bigger than
Manhattan Island. 27 miles squared. 
Thanks to google for the picture. 


Morning walk at Walmart. 


Clean up. 
The backing from the carpet 
Has finally outlived its usefulness. 
I like a clean work environment. 


Heat and Eat? 


The Ides of October? 


2 packages of identical socks. 
That way, no wasted time
Trying to find a match. 


Casting blame- projection- 
So the phone rings. It’s the housemate. 
It’s odd for him to call at work. 
Now what? I pick up. “Yesssss?”

‘Hey girl what’s up? Can you tell me 
How to get the Dallas Cowboys game?’
TV was acting up. 
And I’m like *blink*blink*blink*
OK. Even fake niceness 
Is better than real angst! 
Just like that, the fight was done. 
after over a solid week. 
Started over nothing. 
Ended over nothing. 

Natural color on the bottom 
The 50 shades of grey in the middle
And the Blonde on top. 
If I had a summer off,
I would shave my whole head 
and let it grow back. 
I think all the anti-oxidants and 
Anti-inflammatory supplements 
I take must be helping. 


The sleep is great with the 
CBD/ 🔼9️⃣. 
And no morning grogginess. 
Just be sure to give yourself 8 hours 
For the drops to wear off. 

In the waiting line at WM. 
They bring your packages to the curb. 
They then stick them in your car. 
They don’t even need the store. 
It could be filled at a food warehouse. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!