18 October 2022

new map


Sitting there MYOB
Just being the sky. 


Film Movie Grill. 
Will it survive the Pandemic?


Any Walmart if DFW -
Cowboys, Stars, Rangers, Mavericks- 
And TU University of Texas at Austin. 

Love walking early at Walmart. 
It’s dark and 55° F. 
And I got 1200 steps in!




Half the time I don’t wear my 
Apple Watch at work 
When I know there’s heavy dirty work
Like cleaning days or repair days.  




It’s time we break the stigma
Getting help and talking about it. 


Keep in mind
I’m not anyones maid 
Or Indentured Servant. 
My clothes are all clean 
And I do laundry once or twice a week. 


I don’t expect anyone 
To risk everything-
But it would be nice to know 
You won’t be verbally attacked in the 
Middle of the night. 
Whilst sleeping in your bed. 
And it won’t go on and on
For weeks at a time. 
The standoff is done at my house. 
So disputing. So much angst! 


Or less bloody.
As the case may be. 
Lol. 
It once drove me crazy 
To see a typo. Now I’m like 
Oh well… you still get the message. 
So Step Off.


I now talk to people
Actively but silently. 
It can hurt and who knows? 
They might just hear me. 


Already love my hairs. 
There’s so much of it! 
Not complaining. 
Many of my friends have thinning hair. 


Protein shakes to the rescue 
All week. I also brought a 
Caesar Salad. And Chicken. 

And that’s another day in the bag! 
The wheelchair people are coming 
This week to fix the wheelchair. 
Now we can go outside. 
Get us some Vitamin D aka sunlight! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!