23 October 2022

matinée


Beautiful rainy days. 
Reminds of when I was in the hospital
And I slept like 20 hours a day. 
All you could hear was the wind. 
All you could smell was coffee. 

Still having ankle problems. 


A million isn’t that much. 
Well it is. But compared…
I’d be happy to take a few cool million!


It all started back in the late 1970s. 
Oil embargo… Reagan… 
the beginning of the mess. 


This is a mash up of Plato /‘d John Lennon 
This is Plato’s Allegory of the Cave. 
The guys on the left are chained in a dungeon 
And all they can see are shadows. 
But the images aren’t real. 
We sure react as though they are real. 
Lots of distortion and projection.  


Having COVID kinda set me back.
I had hoped to quit monsters by summer. 
Oh well. It’s ok. 


They thought Atkins was crazy, too!






Not sure what test. 
Live your life normally. 
And if you are anxious- 
you’ve got it. Lol. 



Lol. The OK BOOMER 
Selfie. Lol. They just don’t know. 
Amazing technology and they just can’t. 
Can’t even! 

*clears throat*
We won’t talk about those times
I tried to answer the phone,
But it was the remote. Lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!