30 October 2022

hallow eve


Early morning WalWalk. 
Lol walk at Walmart. 
Odd. There were real Zombies
In the store today. They’re 
Surprisingly agile and fast. 
I saw 2 men who honestly looked
Like they were on their way
To a Moulage Party. Yikes! 


Put the tea bags in the water
The night before. 
And leave it on the coffee warmer. 
Which is right by my bedside. 
Wake up- tea is ready. Not too hot. 
Perfect temp. Less caffeine. 
Irish Breakfast Tea and Constant Comment. 


Speaking of Zombies …
Not sure I even rolled over. 

I’ve been experimenting with 
Taking about 10 mg of CBD
Once I get home.  
 Entourage  Effect. 


Plus it was charging 
Part of the day yesterday 





My goodness. 
I have a plan.
I’m slowly getting there. 
Also, two shakes yesterday. 
Down 5 pounds. 
A welcome surprise!

My mother always said
Most Christians don’t act like it. 
They act like debt collectors. 
Tough Love? 
It’s for your own good? 
Growing up poor and abused,
I was desperate for a helping hand. 
Not a hand out- just an opportunity. 
A little gap. A little time. 
I can’t tell you how many people
Refuse to help in the name of 
“Forgiveness To Destroy!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!