21 October 2022

clean day


A rare sighting. 
3 in a row. 
I think they saw a Farrell Baby Cat
Out in the yard. 


My room from outside. 
I love English Ivy
(Boston Ivy? Ivy League Ivy?)
It’s dead now so….


Texas has cold nights and hot days. 
Still close to 90° with full sun in the afternoon. 
North Texas has like 2 seasons. 
Hot and Cold. With Spring and 
Autumn last about 2 weeks each. 


A year ago or so
I did another McDonalds experiment. 
This little burger and fries
 had no mold or decay. 
After all this time. Almost a year?!
Preservatives? Salt? 
The food is mummified. 
I can’t remember the last time I ate there. 


My sleep now. 
No swelling in my ankles. 
Well. Minimum swelling. 
No food or liquid past like 6 pm. 
Except for a sip of water. 
I take 2 magnesium tablets
And my Delta 9 (legal) drops. 
I occasionally take Unisom -
An over the counter sleep aide
Which is an anticholinergic
And first generation antihistamine. 
Like Benadryl. GRAS
(Generally regarded as safe)
But still not ideal. 


I am now an enthusiastic supporter 
Of the no wine movement. 
It doesn’t like me so
I quit liking it. Fair is fair.  Lol. 


It’s odd how one person is a food junkie
And another is a drug or alcohol junkie. 
Lips that touch sugar 
Shall never touch mine. Lol. 
Doesn’t have the same ring. 


When my housemate was raging at me,
He says I’m always taking pictures 
And being flamboyant. 
Showing off. 
And always seeking to put myself 
At the center of attention. 
With my dumb little food pictures. 
Well, Fabu- don’t look at my blog! 
You might panic. Lol. 
Please, walk on by if you feel that way. 
Cuz I’ve already left that building. 
No time for shame and guilt. 
I think he was just mad. 


So I double up on the ridiculous 
Crazy Cat Lady Pictures ! 
Cats! Cats! Cats! 
Food! Food! Food! 


One more. Just for fun. 
Look at me - I’m Kitty Dee!
Lousy with humanity! Lol. 


Walked all this with no watch. 
So double this number. 


Costco put “STOP “ sign 
Where I hit that lady’s car. 
Costco is Employee Owned
And they’re super good about fairness. 


Once my housemate went 
to buy a shrub at Costco. 
Maybe a hydrangea? 
Some Karen lady tried to take it from her! 
Like fist fight in the aisles. 
I mean just all “NOPE! MINES!”
She tried to take it from Elaine’s cart. 
A Costco employee saw the conflict,
And confronted the lady, 
He threatened to revoke 
that other lady’s membership. 
And she had to give up the shrub. 
Karen’s Bad Luck. Lol. 


That time of year! 


Tonight I’m cleaning out my closet. 
Now to get back what lack of order 
took from us. 
The past 3 years were just chaos. 

By next summer I hope
Most of COVID is behind us. 
I’ve seen more crying 
And true heartbreak this year. 
More unhealthy addictions 
And Defense Mechanisms/
Coping Skills - all flaring up! 







2 comments:

  1. The news that had me so upset was some lady was angry and put her baby in a microwave. Then she just smirked. What a crazy world we live in. Glad there’s only one answer. Our strict, hour by hour, day by day adherence to the Holy Spirit and His Care for us. However we seem for that to be. Just Seek Him, as humbly and earnestly as possible.
    Anne H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wholeheartedly with you on this, but oh dear, that is so distressing that people can do such horrific things.
    Also, your kitty cats are amazing, there is no such thing as too much, in my book.
    Della

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!