31 March 2022

nurse day


Broke my fast. 
Keto Salad. 
Eggs, Cheese, Dressing. 


In the most yummy way. 




Grabbed this. 
Scheduled to work 90 hours. 
At the last minute, they found a nurse! 










Lol had to charge the 
Apple Watch 




A year ago this day I was sick 
and almost died. 
Well, I did the hard work
To make the changes. 
And reverse the trend of 
Slipping down to sickness. 


And earned my bragging rights. 
I turned it around and did better. 
Didn’t turn back time
Or stop the world. 
But I got back completely on track. 
And even better. 

I’m ready to execute my first 
Stock Options Trade. 
I had to be interviewed 
To see if I have enough knowledge 
To trade options. 
Turns out I do. I was approved instantly. 
On the first level. Tier 1. 

Options are neat. 
You buy things with leverage. 
Or sell. 
So you can gain the right to buy
A stock at a certain price. 
Options are like futures. 
You’re trying to buy a stock 
At a better price - at a later time. 
Now that my company stock 
Is in free-fall…
I’m going to sell the option for someone 
To buy it all back from me- 
Once the price starts to go back up. 
We’ll see if my strategy is 
“Cap” or no! 
I only have enough for one option. 
That’s 100 shares. 

I also sold my first BitCoin. 
(Partial share.) I made $26 in a few days. 
Now I’ve done all the basics. 
Bough. Sold. Bought on limit. 
No glitches. 
Thank goodness for YouTube. 
You can learn almost anything there. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!