25 March 2022

onward and downward


Yay! The new PF is open! 
They kept moving the opening day. 


I can now take my walk on a treadmill. 
Or do some weights. 


Now THAT is a good sleep. 


Clinic day. 
Always many steps. 




Hills in my neighborhood. 
See the traffic light? 
It’s by a creek. Low lying. 


You drive all night and you see a light
And it comes right down and it lands on the ground 
And out comes a man from Mars. 
And you try to run, but he’s got a gun. 
And he shoots ya dead, and he eats your head. 
Rapture. Be pure. 


The trend is my friend. 
I’ve lost a pound a day while fasting. 
And walking.


Best ever reading! 


Today 20 minutes 

Yesterday. 
Even a short walk is better than no walk. 

I’m at that phase of fasting
Where there’s a ton of energy. 
Just wild! 
If each pound is about 3500 calories,
Then a person who is 10 pounds overweight 
Is carrying 35,000 calories around! 
They could fast and live off
The “Fat of the Land”
For days- depending on how active they are. 

Some of that is water weight. 
But that’s the general idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!