17 March 2022

walk mart


My Instant Pot Yogurt. 
Too hungry to fast. 
Had a double cheeseburger 
On the way home. No bun. 
Not graceful. Lol. 
No harm done. 


Stats on IP Yogurt. 


There is about half Yogurt, half Whey. 
Open up a Half Whey House. Lol. 
You could make Fermented Veggies
With the Whey- if you were so inclined. 


Got up early. 
I was like a kid on Christmas Eve. 
Peeking  at the clock. 
Is it time yet? 
Now? How about now? 
Did .8 mile. Twice around. 
The Super Centers are HUGE here. 
180,000 to 260,000 square feet average. 
Like almost 5 acres. 
Not counting the parking lot. 


Heart Rate up. 

The walk path is in yellow. 
Parts anew green. And red. 
Is my pace too slow? That’s why I get
A Below Average score? 

Is this Data Bereft of Content? 
We’re going to see a lot of this. 
We’re going into Web 3. 
Do we filter out the artifact? 


Good recovery. 


Good sleep. 


This HRV is getting better. 


Good streak 


Compare to last year. 
This was right before and after
Me being in the hospital 5 days. 


Yay! Sanity prevails!


But then, one group fights the other
About the details. Or the main topic. 
Should we keep Standard Time? 
Or Daylight Savings Time? 
This is why we can’t have nice things. 
We can’t even agree to disagree. 

Cleaning up the rough edges 
For when I have my one year follow up. 
Early April. 
I want to leave the forest. 
Not just be out of the woods. 
Just like Goldilocks. 
Not too much. Not too little. 
Just right. 

I have a Cardiac Artery Calcium Scan
And. Dexa Body Scan. All scheduled. 
Shout out to Groupon. 
They stack deals deep 
And sell em cheap. 
Like 85% off. 
Dallas is a big city. 
It should offer these things! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!