01 April 2022

afd


Cat Scan. 
Never gets old. 


I had 2 free tickets 
To the Hemp Convention today. 
But the nurses here are so short-handed
That there is only me. 
Yes. Just me. 
So I cancelled. 
Can you hear the sound of BitCoins
Clanking around in a digital wonderland? 


No walk but I’m working 
Like 100 hours a week. 
One of the nurses got caught sleeping. 
About time. She does it all the time. 


This is just walking 
At work. Not an actual walk. 


Also had a hamburger 
DQP with Cheese no bun. Last night. 
No heartburn or inflammation. 
Then Sausage and Egg no Bun. 
This morning. No heartburn. 




Dallas Skyline. 
My lovely. 


So let’s be honest. 
My only goal is to not regain
And not look like the Crypt Keeper. 
The CRYPTO Keeper - ok. 
Just not aging anciently
Before my time. 

Odd to think I just now added other goals. 
Like finance and health. 
I had a simple life up till now. 
Not sure if upgrading is good- or bad.
Lol. We’ll see!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!