30 March 2022

crazy daze










All these Nurse Memes are true. 


Day? Night? 
Not sure. 


No walk today. 
Extra hour sleep. 




My goodness. 
This is awkward. 
$425 down in one day. 

If you’re going to be an investor,
You have to take the bad with the good. 
 
This is company stock. 
It’s in the ESPP program. 
You have to pay for it with 
Weekly deductions from your check. 
You can’t sell it. You’re stuck with it. 
It ultimately dropped to around $3 90. 
So guess what? 
I bought more! 

When you go to the store,
And peanut butter is on sale-
You buy an extra jar! 
No need to fret. 
Donna Fash, wee one! 
Nerves of steel. “lol”

One nurse is on vacation. 
One nurse is on family leave. 
The night nurse was going on vacation 
When the first one got back. 
Well- I think she went ahead on 
And left. We have no night nurse. 
So I cancelled my Hemp Convention 
And my Dexa Scan. 
So I can work. 
The only thing that is keeping me going
Is that the overtime will buy 
You guessed ..
BitCoin! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!