11 March 2022

carbs be gone


Once the glucose is gone from the liver,
Or muscles or both- about 1 to 3 days,
There’s no hunger with fasting. 
There’s plenty of food for my body to eat. 
It’s right there on my Mouch. Lol. 


Lots of literature 
Says you can’t fast if you have ulcers. 
Well- lots of so-called experts say
That low carb is bad for ya. 
So there’s that! 
It’s not illegal to medically experiment 
On yourself. That’s how we learn. 

Dry Fasting and Snake Juice Fasting
is probably really good for ulcers. 
I try to have ZERO food past 4 pm. 
And little to drink past 6 pm. 
I carry this snack to work when I fast,
In case I get stuck behind the 8 ball,
So to speak… and have to nibble on something. 


This time, I’m having hot tea. 
Black. In my new mug. 


Rainy days. 
Spring Break starts today.
and the house will be full of Rug Rats. 
And Urchins. 
Next week I start 6 days work, for 6 weeks. 


Hold the press! 
Lightning stuck. 


Talk about being at the right place 
At the right time! 
I’ll take it. 
My $25 BitCoin is now released
To be fruitful and multiply. 
So let it be written-
So let it be done! 

As luck and grace would have it,
I’ve been rounding my car payment UP
Every month so I’ll be done 
Like 6 months early. 
All that money will now go to BitCoin. 


Please enjoy this delightful picture. 


That Calm Magnesium is my favorite 
Part of the day. I crave it. 

If you told me a year ago 
I would crave magnesium and hate wine,
 I would have laughed in your face. 

A friend of mine suggested I try
Alcohol Free Red Wine. 
My HDL dropped from 90 to 60. 
So I got some. Fre Merlot. And Cab Sav 
Every winery is making alcohol free wine
In response to the pandemic. 
Everyone being at home, drinking more. 
It’s real wine that has the alcohol removed. 
It not just grape juice. 
It tasted like a headache meeting a heartache
Drenched in sour grapes. 
Still had the sulfites and tannins. 


Maybe at a party when 
you want a glass of wine to blend in. 
As if! 
Maybe with a meal. 
I just doubled my Resveritol supplement. 
I was only taking half a dose. 
But while I was at Total Wine
Someone was returning their 
Russian Vodka in exchange for 
Ukrainian Vodka.! 


Walk. Breathe. Stretch. 
I’m convinced that’s the key.

Onward and Downward! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!