09 March 2022

the countdown starts


More Veggies and Fruit. 
That’s good. 


Eggs might be the perfect food. 
Protein. Fat. Low Carb. 
Cheap. Fast. Easy. 

Even at $5 a dozen (gasp!)
2 eggs comes out to less 
than a dollar per meal. 


Back to Yogurt and Berries. 
This is Dr Davis’ L Reuteri Yogurt. 
Just 1/2 cup serving. 


Still craving Salad. 


I added these LC Crisps. 
Just Cheese. Crunchy substitute for croutons. 


Mega Pack of  HB eggs. 
The come in packets of 2. 
Easy to take to work. 

I have a OMAD at work 
If I’m not fasting. 
I like to eat around 4 pm. 
I work till 7 pm. 
Typical nurse 12 hour shifts. 

I’m not eating on the way home anymore. 
That does a few good things. 
No eating in the car. Also, it saves money. 
No stopping at the drive through. 
Also no eating late, then plopping into bed. 
Less reflux. 


I added some Protein Powder 
To the Whey from the Yogurt. 
This is about an hour later. No spike. 
I reviewed my food journal,
And I did better when I added more protein. 
I like protein powder. 
It doesn’t cause heartburn. 
And after 14 ulcers last year,
I never want to go back. 


Plenty of walking. 


I did my hair which requires 2 phases:
The bleach out, and the dye. 
The bleach out makes white hair
with orange overtones. Not flattering! 
The color dye (Wella T18) goes on purple
But comes out platinum!
The undercut is my natural color. 


Trendy Twins at work. 
Lol. 

Got computer glasses. 
I’m 61.5 and don’t wear reading glasses. 
I want to keep it that way. 
I only uses glasses to drive. 
I have less headaches 
When I block that Blue light. 

It takes a few years for most people to get sick. 
It sneaks up on us. 
To really decline, takes 7 to 10 years. 
Generally. 
I’ve been out of the hospital about a year. 
And I see my doctor in April! 
I’m ready for a good report. 
They can’t believe I do low carb
and have no unmanageable disease,
Just anemia from ulcers- 
I now manage both with diet! 
No prescription meds. 
I take supplements though. Daily. 

Onward and Downward! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!