22 March 2022

another day dai


These are just metal coins. 
Maybe $6 for 3. EBay. 
But aren’t they pretty? 
Nice stocking stuffers. 

It’s safe to say I’m obsessed 
With crypto currency. 


My precious boy. 
Such a good boy. 
Sometimes. Mostly. 


He goes wherever I do go. 
He loves his mommy! 


Bad rain tornadoes etc. 


Usually in a Squall Line. 
They come and go 
Just like *that*


Elaine made this. 
Artsy. I could never do that. 
It looks so familiar. 


Many steps but no walk.
 Even doing dishes is about 800 steps. 


I went for a walk this morning (Tuesday)
I didn’t want to, but once I got there, 
I was perfectly fine. 
It’s like waking up. 

But I forgot to push the start button
On my watch. This is my Monday. 
I still put in 10 minutes. 
Got the heart rate up. 
220 minus 62 is 158. 
85% of that is 134 BPM. 
Close enough. 
Good recovery as well. 


Went to bed early. 
Cool. 
Then got up at 3 am. 
Not cool! 
I’ve trained myself to be still 
And do deep breathing exercises 
When I can’t sleep. 
No use fretting. 


You can tell when I at home resting. 
Mondays. Usually. 

If you can do a 6 minute walk,
You’re ok. 
Top score is 500. 

Getting ready for the big one year anniversary! 
In a few weeks, it will have been a year
Since  I got myself into
And back out of - being a cardiac patient. 
Scary times! 
And COVID is still with us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!