08 March 2022

haircut 150


Sorry Charlie. 
In N Out Flying Dutchman
Onion and Garlic are toxic to cats. 
It builds up in their system. 


Berries N Cream




Here’s an Amazon tip. 
If you like something but it’s expensive,
Create a List and add it. 
When it goes on sale, they notify you. 
Sometimes they just have a day sale. 
Snagged these for like half price. 


Look at how much they block
Blue and Green light. 
You can’t even see anything 
In a dark room. 

So fashionable, too. 


Took my walk. 
Good recovery. 
I walked around Costco. 


Good sleep. The red glasses help. 
No electronics at night. 


I didn’t cling any stairs. 
Siri lies. 


I called Super Cuts
And they said Come On Down! 
Cute Pixie Undercut. 


My noble Boi 


Get gas now. 
It was $3.59 a gallon today. 
Even at Costco. 

I’ll be back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!