07 March 2022

profitable day


HBD party food. 
Birthday Sammichs with no crust. 
Also cake, pizza, junk, chips, and candy. 

I had some of the chicken but no bread. 
Parties require strong will power. 
Which I need to work on. 
It never gets easier. 

Thankfully, no damage on the scale. 
No loss, but no damage. 
But it’s not about the scale. 
The reflux was all the feedback I need. 
I had been fasting, and I simply wasn’t prepared. 


Sade said it best. 
It’s Never As Good As The First Time. 
I had a bit of frosting. 
And some sour gummy worms. 
I instantly regretted it. 
It’s never as good as it looks.
Why does it take so long to learn this? 



Boys are always hungry. 
Why is that? 
Is that Fergus’ Love Language? 


Speaking of Outlander. 
Spoiler Alert!
It’s interesting - the writers gave 
Both Claire and Fergus 
a substance abuse problem. 
All the PTSD - 
Being strong is not about avoiding substances. 
You can still be strong
AND seek comfort in crazy ways. 
It’s not a moral short-coming. 
It just is what it is. 
It’s something that doesn’t work. 

I know I have a Carb Addiction. 
I also know abstinence 
Is my only cure. 
Cake or Hiking. Junk or Health. 
I get to choose. I can’t have both. 


Claire and Jamie should have 
just planted some hemp 
And been done with it. 
This painting is:
George Washington Hemp Farmer
By Aia Leu, 2013. 
Hemp was the big deal in Early America. 


So I had reflux all night. 
I almost got up to sleep in a chair 
But I decided not to. 
Which meant more reflux. 
And coughing. And heartburn. 

Reflux and Coughing and Heartburn 
Oh My! 

Walked my butt off yesterday. 
I still need a flat out walk every day. 


Checking my “Portfolio” 
Heeheheheh
I made 17 cents. 
They see me rollin’ 😎 
Follow me for more investment tips! 
I really only opened the account 
To overcome inertia and make myself 
Get out of my comfort zone. 


Way back in the day BBK
(BBK and ABK-
Before Broken Knee and After- lol)
I had heard of this thing called BitCoin. 
And you could buy a whole coin 
for like $400. They’re now
Worth nearly $40,000 each. 
And even up to $60,000. 
My financial advisor (my ex)
And I decided not to invest. 
After all, what the heck is a BitCoin? 
There went my Virtual Nest Egg. 

In real life, my company just gave us 
401K and stock options. 
Because most Field Nursing 
Is part time, with no benefits. 
I’ve never had a 401k 
Except that I funded myself. 
So I’m thrilled to have a chance to try. 
I’ve put myself on a budget, 
So I can afford travel 
In my senior years. 
Whatever that means. 
I’ll be working long into 
My Golden Years. 

Of course, a raise would also be nice. 
I asked my boss for one and they said “No.”
But they offered me a Starbucks Gift Card. 
Which they never sent. 

So I decided to try. 
Worst case scenario, 
I loose my $22 bucks. 
Which isn’t likely in this crazy economy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!