02 March 2022

work day


Shots fired at 2:15
Like 7 in rapid succession. 
I live in a rough pocket 
of a nice neighborhood. 
One bad apple… ya know…


I walked on the treadmill at 1.5 MPH.  
I’m not sure it picked up any steps. 
I walked for over 10 minutes. 
I added them by hand. 


Got some thin little burgers. 
They fry up nicely. 
Mustard and Worcestershire Sauce. 


Makes a crunchy, salty mess. 
Yum. 


Salad. I turned my back 
And the cat was eating my salad! 
I guess I need to feed them more. 


My boy and Mauch. 
Mauch is Cedar, but he has this
Big long hanging pouch! 
It wobbles when he walks. 


My heart issues from the other day 
Isn’t completely resolved. 


Every fool that has ever driven 
A car in Dallas - was out today. 
Many groups are back in the office
Full time. Like the pandemic is over. 


Guess my sleep time is back
To pre-Pandemic numbers. 
I also added time for a walk. 





Casual Days are now behind us. 
The sun is out by 6:15. 
Time to hustle a bit! 
Hustle, plan, and save. 
Get ready for the full return. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!