18 March 2022

streaking


Nurse Still Life 


Love this. 
Everyone loves this. 
Sign of the times. 
Covefe. Mask. Hand sanitizer. 


Spring thunderstorm bursts. 


I love seeing the Ukrainian flag 


They’re flying therm in Dallas. 
Car dealerships mainly. 
Makes a strong statement. 


Speaking of strong statements. 
I’ve been trying to sleep on my back. 
After I broke my Right Knee,
I’ve had to sleep on my left side. 
And that’s hard for your heart. 
Only because you’re putting pressure 
On it from your lungs. 
In hospice, that’s the one position 
We don’t use because of the weight
Of the organs on the heart. 
Especially Old School Nurses. 


My Cardiologist want me 
at 6,000 steps a day. 
So when I do Cardio- it’s really 
Cardia Rehab! 


Bad tracking. Still counts.


The bad thing about walking In Wally World
Is that you see things you end up wanting. 
New towels. Keto Bread. Covefe. 


Huge. 
As far as the eye can see. 


Yuge. Bigly. 
The hugest stores anywhere. Ask any buddy. 
They’re all talking about it. 


Beats walking in the park. 
There is a creek and a tree line. 
And who knows what else. 
I’ve seen coyotes in the evening. 


I would hate to walk into a homeless encampment 
In the wee hours of the morning. 
Things to think about 
In the Big City. 


Here’s the streak I was telling about. 
It’s like a Participation Trophy
But in a way, it’s kinda neat. 

Off to a great start! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!