14 March 2022

taxying up


Sum total of my food intake. 
I also had some dressing/ dipping sauce. 
I stuck my finger in it and it looked bad. 
So no pictures. 
Must stop fasting when
It disrupts my sleep. 
Sleep is El Numero Uno. 


Will be eating today. 
The heart knows. 




I think it knows I have no food. 


Cold today. And rain. 




There is a website that tracks
The investments (stocks) of
The senators and congressmen and women. 
Looks like a stock dump occurred 
With our Nancy Pelosi. 
Since these men and woman 
Often have inside information…
They’re the ones to watch. 

Some of them. Most of them
Have millions in net worth-
When their salary is $175,000
Which is still 4 times what I make
If I just worked one job. 


Not fair. But we live in a crazy world. 
A citizen does it- federal prison. 
Congress does it- they get high fives
And a $200 fine- which is never enforced. 
We live in a corrupt America. 
And apathetic. No one know how
Or cares to fix it. 
It is what it is. 



And we are going to live a lot longer. 
Especially the Low Carb people. 
I plan to work until I’m 80. 
So I only have 20 years to plan for retirement. 
“Lol”

When I was a graduate nurse,
An 80 year old patient was
Mostly frail and ancient. 
Those were  the WW2 folks 

Now we have 90year olds
Still living active lives. 


TVs and Cell phones came down. 
Housing and education way up 

When stocks crash
That’s the time to buy. 
You know they’ll always come back up. 


I’ve dedicated myself to 
Watching YouTube videos 
On stocks and BitCoin. 


Me with Mother. About age 30. 
I futzed and putted around 
My first 30 years of adulthood. 
Basically being low key and uninvolved. 
I’m not sure what got in to me. 
But I’m ready ready ready to go! 
Maybe being a Nurse in the Pandemic?
Made me stronger. 
Maybe realizing I’m strong and healthy. 
Thanks to quitting wine and cheat carbs. 
And thanks to fasting. 
Lol. Siri wrote “fisting”. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!