21 March 2022

spring is here


Got out the old French Press. 
I don’t like coffee machines. 
The secret to good Covefe
Is to use double the amount of grinds. 
This is one quart. 
I added 4 heaping tablespoons. 

Covefe and AirBud Pro. 
And music. All day. 
Best investment I’ve ever made. 
But then again, I’m for 
All things Apple. 


Did a few mini blasts yesterday. 
5 minute walks. 


Lo and Behodl
You can set a 5 minute goal
 on the Apple Watch. 
Just move! 


The mini blasts are good. 
But then I got used to 5 minute bursts. 
And was out of wind for longer walks. 
So the basis of my walking program 
Is a longer 20 minute walk
Plus mini blasts. 
Even walking in place. 


I sit a lot at work. 


I slept like a Princess. 
Literally. 
The only time I moved was to pee. 
The Princess and the Pee. Lol. 
Long live magnesium! 


Well. Screw you 
and screw the horse you rode in on!
Too high? My self-esteem is “too high”?
It took 6 decades to get me to like myself. 
Much less- to love myself, 
and be proud of myself. 
This is from an app. 
I’ll be cancelling them later today. 


But first Covefe. 
And Bach. 
Today is Bach’s birthday. 
So party on! 


It’s a delightful rainy cool day. 
Growing up in a dysfunctional 
And abusive household 
- Every kind of abuse- it mattered not- 
You would think I would like the sun. 
I could be outside and away from the abuse. 
Maybe my abuser had SAD. 
Maybe he couldn’t stand the rain. 
Maybe it drove him to insanity. 
(Too bad, so sad, you’re not my dad!!) 
Any any rate, I love rain. 
I thrive in the rain 

Some of my fondest memories are 
Being inside (alone) listening to music
(I always had a radio.)
And watching the rain. 


Like Baby, like Mommy. 
My Fergus took his first Selfie!
Bursting with pride! 
Yes. I was trying to get him
 to get off the table. 
Still counts. 

Day off with lots of activity. 
I have replaced my headlights 
At least once a year. 
They go out more than any car 
I’ve ever had. 
And they’re out again. 

I’ll probably take a walk 
When she’s in the shop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!